Frequently Asked Questions
New student virtual orientation is to acquaint you all with the campus environs, physical amenities and services. Further, to create an atmosphere that minimizes anxiety, promotes positive attitudes, and stimulates an excitement for learning.
Refer to the agenda and general information on the web page.
We encourage you to register for orientation through the link available on the web page to attend orientation.
Due to COVID-19, New Student Orientation is offered virtually for first semester to keep in compliance with Government and university guidelines and maintain the health and safety of our faculty, staff and students.
Yes! parent/guardian/family member may attend new student’s virtual orientation program by using the same login
No, there is no fee for Orientation- it is free!
- You need to fill the information required in the registration form.
- Post registration, the user ID and password would be sent to the registered email Id and mobile number.
- The username and password are important for logging in to the orientation.
- Please change the password after the first login.
- Click “ORIENTATION LOG IN” on the main web page and enter the username and password to access the schedule and event links.
- Please keep a check on your registered email ID and mobile number for variety of communications.
Click “Enrol for orientation” for registration on the orientation web page. Fill the correct information as desired in the form. Don’t leave any tab blank.
- Name, department and name of course admitted.
- Admission number*.
- Email Id and Mobile numbers- (User Id and password would be shared in it).
|1||Engineering||All B.Tech programs
|2||Management||BBA, BBA SIM, MBA
Nutrition and Dietics
Journalism and Mass communication
B.sc Medical Sciences.
- To introduce the students to the program, courses, and expectations from the semesters.
- To discuss about the course, course delivery, course outcomes and attendance, as well as student resource information.
- College management to share important information.
- Students will have the opportunity to ask questions on program to instructors.
- Opportunity for everyone to understands the goals of the organization.
- Its recommended to download and install ZOOM and GOOGLE MEET into your digital devices prior to orientation.
- Connect to internet services and login with the username and password.
- Please make sure that the internet connection is fast and secure.
- Please login at least five minute before the scheduled time.
- Make sure you are entering into the event of your class only.
You have an opportunity to interact and connect with the Orientation Leaders during town hall meetings and self-introduction session. Have fun, ask questions, and meet other new students!
No, you do not. If required, we would encourage you to use your camera or microphone to connect with other new students.
If you have any additional questions or need assistance, please contact Helpdesk @ mobile No. 6283366132 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org