Registration for Orientation
Guidelines for Virtual Orientation:
- Complying with government guidelines pertaining to COVID-19, new student orientation will be held virtually.
- All students should download and install ZOOM app in their device for virtual orientation.
- All students are encouraged to register prior to attending the orientation program.
- You will need to confirm your email after signing up on Zoom.
- Your user ID and password will be sent to the registered email id and mobile numbers. So, make sure you enter accurate details in the registration form.
- Use your username and password to log in for orientation.
- Do NOT share your user ID and password with anyone.
- Click “Login” on the web page and enter the credentials to log in on the second orientation page.
- Check your registered e-mail ID regularly for latest updates.
- It is not mandatory to use your camera or microphone during orientation.
- You are required to provide information such as name, department, name of course admitted, admission number, email ID, mobile numbers to enrol for orientation.
- Check the internet service and that it is fast and secure using your username and password.
- All students should login five minutes prior the scheduled time.
- Each student should enter the event of their class only.
- Instructions should not be violated and action may be taken against defaulters.
- Attending the orientation program is FREE.
- Parent / guardian / family members can also attend virtual orientation program using the same login ID.